The Outsourcing Practice Group
The Outsourcing Practice Group is a joint venture of three independent law firms that combine unique in-depth know-how on IT and business process outsourcing, both from customer as well as provider perspective.
With the requisite business acumen to truly understand our clients’ business needs, we pursue a pragmatic, hands-on and solution-oriented approach.
Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive and highly cost-effective legal support for all stages of an outsourcing project.
Your benefit: You get the combined knowledge of our firms through a single point of contact at an excellent cost-performance ratio.
What we offer
We offer comprehensive legal support with respect to all phases of outsourcing relationships.
- Definition of the scope, assessment of service locations
- Assessment of people impact
- Assessment of data protection impact and other regulatory matters
- Drafting of the request for information / request for proposal
- Drafting of the supplier instructions
- Evaluation of the supplier submissions
- Support of inbound and outbound due diligence
Contracting and Negotiation
- Master agreement
- Statements of work and service levels
- Pricing and financial provisions
- Transition and transformation
- Regulatory requirements
- Termination and termination assistance provisions
- Local service agreements
- Support in the transition leading to service commencement
- Assessment of contract market-strength and identification of improvement areas
- Contract changes during the term of the contract
- Issue resolution
- Support in the event of non-compliance with contractual obligations, including litigation
- Mid-term renegotiation and restructuring
- Termination and in -/ resourcing
- Exit litigation
Who we are
Senior IT lawyer familiar with the commercial and legal challenges of complex multi-jurisdiction IT outsourcing projects
Seasoned IT sourcing and outsourcing expert with highly successful 20-year track record
Proven sourcing and outsourcing legal expert with leading law firms and as in-house counsel to global companies
IT outsourcing legal expert with wide practical experience and profound technical knowledge